Push Sports Wrist Support
The bandage assortment especially for athletes.
The Push Sports wrist support supports your wrist through targeted, individual arrangement of its elastic bands - exactly where it is needed. Thanks to a clever thumb loop, it is easy to put on even with just one hand and can be individually adjusted by means of a Velcro strap. The palm remains free and the gripping ability is not impaired.
Ex-Davis Cup player Udo Plamberger is available personally by phone or e-mail for you.
We pack and ship immediately after receiving your payment.
Free shipping for Austria! Cheap shipping for other countries!
Improved sense of stability
Individually adjustable elastic straps provide compression around the wrist and give comfortable support.
For a secure fit during sports, TPU strips on the inside prevent the brace from slipping or twisting.
Easy to put on
Thanks to the integrated thumb loop, the brace can be positioned correctly when put on and closed easily with one hand.
High wearing comfort
High-quality materials such as the soft padded lining of the support ensure the best wearing properties.
The Push Sports wrist support is suitable for the treatment of the following indications:
- Complaints due to overuse
- slight instability
- for prevention of wrist injuries
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using the product:
- Skin diseases or injuries in the area of application, especially if there are signs of inflammation such as redness, heating or swelling
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymphatic drainage disorders as well as ambiguous swellings
Colors and styles
The Push Sports wrist support is available for the left and right wrist and available in a universal size in the color gray/petrol.
The correct fitting
The correct fit of the Push Sports wrist support is necessary for it to be fully effective. Watch the video to see how to put the product on correctly.
Good to know
Proper application of the Push Sports wrist brace may require a diagnosis from a physician or therapist.
Initial application of the product should be done and demonstrated by trained professionals.
Keep the product information so that you can refer to the donning instructions later.
Also consult your dealer if the product needs to be customized.
Before each use, inspect your PSB Bandage for signs of wear or aging of the parts and seams. This is because optimum performance of your PSB Bandage can
only be guaranteed if the product is in perfect condition.
The correct handling of the Push Sports wrist support.
Please observe the following instructions for washing and caring for your support - Please wash the support before using it for the first time.
- Close all Velcro fasteners and wash separately in a laundry bag at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use a mild detergent without softeners (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the support well.
- Shape the support and allow it to air dry. Please do not dry the support in the dryer, on the heater or in direct sunlight and do not iron it.
- To maintain the quality of the prop, please do not use dry cleaners, bleach, gasoline or fabric softener.
- Do not apply greasy or acidic agents, ointments or lotions to the skin in the application area. These substances can attack the material.
- Do not store the support damp or wet in a bag.
- Store the support dry and protected from sun and heat, if possible in the original packaging.