Push Sports Ankle Brace 8
The range of bandages especially for athletes.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 offers optimal freedom of movement and thus an unrestricted sports experience. It provides the ankle with the necessary stability after sprains or during heavy loads in sports. The compression effect can be individually determined with the help of an elastic strap.
Ex-Davis Cup player Udo Plamberger is available personally by phone or e-mail for you.
We pack and ship immediately after receiving your payment.
Free shipping for Austria! Cheap shipping for other countries!
The elastic band wraps around the ankle in the shape of an figure 8 and provides effective compression around the ankle.
Special anti-slip strips on the inside of the bandage ensure an excellent fit even during movement.
TPU-coated strips in the heel and forefoot area form a stabilizing stirrup without reducing the elasticity of the support.
The open and extremely slim design is easy to put on and is also suitable for barefoot sports.
Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 is suitable for the treatment of the following indications:
- after distortion
- after supination trauma or subluxation
- moderate instability in the upper ankle joint
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using the product:
- Skin diseases or injuries in the area of application, especially if there are signs of inflammation such as redness, heating or swelling
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymphatic drainage disorders as well as ambiguous swellings
For sizing the Push Sports Ankle Brace 8, the circumference of the midfoot is measured.
Sizes / foot circumference (cm)
S / 20 - 22,5
M / 22,5 - 25,5
L / 25,5 - 28,5
Measurement of the foot circumference
Colors and designs
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 is available for the left and right ankle and available in the color gray/petrol.
The correct fitting
The correct fit of the Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 is necessary for it to be fully effective. Watch the video to see how to put the product on correctly.
Good to know
Proper application of the Push Sports brace may require a diagnosis from a physician or therapist.
Initial application of the product should be done and demonstrated by trained professionals.
Optimal effect of the Push Sports Bandage of can only be achieved by selecting the correct size. Try on the bandage before purchasing to check your size.
Keep the product information so you can refer to the donning instructions later.
Also contact your dealer if the product needs to be customized.
Before each use, check your Push Sports Bandage for signs of wear or aging of the parts and seams. After all, optimal performance of your support can only be guaranteed if the product is in perfect condition.
The correct use of the Push Sports ankle brace 8
Please observe the following instructions for washing and caring for your support:
Please wash the support before using it for the first time.
- Close all Velcro fasteners and wash the bandage separately in the supplied washing net at a maximum of 30° C. Use mild detergent without softeners (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the support well.
- Shape the bandage and allow it to air dry. Please do not dry the bandage in the dryer, on the heater or in direct sunlight and do not iron it.
- To maintain the quality of the bandage, please do not use dry cleaners, bleach, gasoline or fabric softener.
- Do not apply any greasy or acidic agents, ointments or lotions to the skin in the application area. These substances can attack the material.
- Do not store the bandage damp or wet in a bag.
- Store the bandage dry and protected from sun and heat, if possible in the original packaging.