Push Sports wrist bandage
The range of supports especially for athletes
The Push Sports wrist bandage stabilizes the wrist with volar and dorsal integrated reinforcement rods and thus supports it during stretching and bending. In addition, the desired compression can be individually adjusted with the elastic strap. The gripping ability remains fully intact thanks to the recess in the palm. For a good feeling for the ball during sports.
Ex-Davis Cup player Udo Plamberger is available personally by phone or e-mail for you.
We pack and ship immediately after receiving your payment.
Shipping for Austria from 130€ free of charge. 5% for newsletter sign up.
Full gripping ability
The brace supports the wrist while fingers and palm remain free. For a good feel for the ball during sports.
The volar and dorsal stabilizing rods are flexible and cushion movements to relieve wrist strain.
Stability and dynamics
Optimized for athletes: flexion and extension are effectively limited without completely immobilizing the wrist.
Closable with a flick of the wrist, the elastic strap provides comfortable compression and a secure feel.
The Push Sports wrist brace is suitable for the treatment of the following indications:
- Painful complaints of the wrist
- Instability of the wrist
- Secondary prevention after wrist injuries
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using the product:
- Skin diseases or injuries in the area of application, especially if there are signs of inflammation such as redness, heating or swelling
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymphatic drainage disorders as well as ambiguous swellings
To size the Push Sports wrist brace, the circumference of the wrist is measured between the hand and the forearm knuckles.
Measurement below the wrist
Sizes hand / circumference (cm)
S / 13 - 15,5
M / 15,5 - 18
L / 18 - 20,5
Colors and designs
The Push Sports wrist brace is available for the left and right wrist and available in the color gray/petrol.
The correct fitting
The correct fit of the Push Sports wrist brace is necessary for it to be fully effective. Watch the video to see how to put the product on correctly.
Good to know
- Proper application of the Push Sports wrist brace may require a diagnosis from a physician or therapist.
- Initial application of the product must be done and demonstrated by trained professionals.
- An optimal effect of the Push Sports thumb bandage of can only be achieved by selecting the correct size. Try the bandage on before purchasing to check your size.
- Keep the product information so that you can refer to the donning instructions later.
- Also contact your dealer if the product needs to be customized.
- Before each use, check your Push Sports Bandage for signs of wear or aging of the parts/sewing. This is because optimal performance of your support can only be guaranteed if the product is in perfect condition.
The correct use of the Push Sports wrist support
Please observe the following instructions for washing and caring for your support:
- Please wash the support before using it for the first time.
- Close all Velcro fasteners and wash the support in a washing net at a maximum of 30°C. Use mild detergent without softeners (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the support well.
- Shape the bandage and allow it to air dry. Please do not dry the bandage in the dryer, on the heater or in direct sunlight and do not iron it.
- To maintain the quality of the bandage, please do not use dry cleaners, bleach, gasoline or fabric softener.
- Do not apply any greasy or acidic agents, ointments or lotions to the skin in the application area. These substances can attack the material.
- Do not store the bandage damp or wet in a bag.
- Store the bandage dry and protected from sun and heat, if possible in the original packaging.